reward is seeing
of our MOST programmes.
And no matter what
MOST is extremely
proud to have played
an important role in their future.
Capabilities, corporate structure & Governance
Services and expertise
MOST has the expertise and resources to provide the following services —
- Identification and selection of programmes, projects or activities. MOST has the strong connections to various creative and professional communities and the capabilities to fulfill the requirements of sponsors and bequests.
- Administration and management. MOST offers a range of services to provide hands-on management and support of sponsor and bequest programmes, including acting as administrator, event manager, trustee or patron. MOST also provides professional management for independent Foundations and Trusts, such as the Geraldine Pascall Foundation and the Rona Tranby Trust.
- Naming rights. Naming rights or other types of acknowledgement can be negotiated.
- Entry processes. MOST can provide the infrastructure to manage and coordinate programme entries, including fees and other entry logistics.
- Adjudication/selection process. MOST provides the infrastructure to facilitate adjudication and selection processes of competitions, scholarships, prizes, awards or grants.
- Recipient disbursements. MOST monitors the payments of scholarships, prizes and awards to recipients.
- Publicity and marketing. MOST promotes and publicises through our website, press releases and the social media. This can also include liaising with other professional services, depending on the requirements of sponsors and bequests.
Board of Directors
Roland Gridiger LLB MDR TEP
Principal of Gridiger Lawyers, Roland practices in estate planning, conveyancing and asset protection. He is a law graduate of the University of Sydney and has a Masters Degree in Dispute Resolution from The University of Technology. Roland is a Full Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), an international body that focuses on Succession and Estate Planning, Asset Protection and Wills. He is a member of Rotary CBD (Sydney).
David Bainbridge CA MBA
David is a Chartered Accountant with extensive management and financial experience in a wide range of industries. He is a member of the Technology and Sustainable Committee of the Warren Centre at Sydney University. He is also an author and has recently published a book, Connecting the Dots, describing the link between human evolution and the development of complex societies.
Ilana GridigeR BA DipEd MA(Psych)
A registered Psychologist, Ilana also has training and experience in event management. She completed a Bachelor of Arts degree, followed by a Diploma of Education and then a Master of Arts (Psychology) at the University of Sydney before choosing to teach languages at both public and private high schools across NSW.
Clark & Associates
lipman & associates
Music & Opera Singers Trust Limited (MOST) was incorporated on 24 June 1982 as a not-for-profit Public Company limited by Guarantee under Section 16(3) of the Companies Act, 1961. We are committed to accountability and transparency in our relationships, including the use of this website to inform stakeholders of general information, governance and policy practices and issues. MOST is governed by a Board of Directors (see above).
Music & Opera Singers Trust Limited (MOST) ABN 92 002 497 841
Tax deductibiliy and charitable status
Music & Opera Singers Trust Limited (MOST) is endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient by the Australian Tax Office (Subdivision 20-BA of the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997, Item 1 Section 30-15; in Subdivision 30-B; Item 12.1.1 public fund on the register of cultural organisations). Endorsement date: 1 July 2000.
Memorandum and Articles of Association
Dr Haruhisa Handa, Chairman of IFAC, major sponsor of the IFAC Australian Singing Competition. Pictured here with Dame Joan Sutherland and MOST Chairman Roland Gridiger at the 2006 ASC Awards ceremony.